Are you on Instagram? If you are, then you’re definitely going to want to follow BC Farmers’ Markets…for many reasons! Not only does the organization promote local markets across the province in support of accessible, fresh local food, but they are also a great resource for farmers, community organizations and fresh food lovers!
Right now, BC Farmers’ Markets are sponsoring a photo contest that you’ll want to know about:
The fields are bursting with fresh, local goodness and it’s time to show off this bounty at farmers’ markets around the province. Give us a taste of why you love BC farmers’ markets, and snap a photo to post on Instagram. We’ll sweeten the deal with a chance to win one of 2 prizes: $100 to your favourite BC farmers’ market, and a Bernardin Home Canning Kit.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Take a trip to one of 145 BC farmers’ markets (see list on our website)
2. Snap a creative, silly or beautiful photo of fresh, local food at the market
3. Post the photo on Instagram, and tell us why you love this market
4. Use the hashtag #BCFarmersMarket, and tag + follow us
5. Don’t forget to mention which farmers’ market you visited!
August 5, 2019 at 11:59pm.
You’ll find all the tasty details at: https://bcfarmersmarkettrail.com/bc-farmers-market-photo-contest/